Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sizzling feedback from Early Readers!

I'm getting feedback from my secret reading team that have copies of the Tales of Fire manuscript in their hot little hands. I'm loving the comments and the action the book is inspiring! Can't wait for publication release within two weeks!

Here's my current favorite letter from a reader:

Dear Pandora,
I have really been enjoying your book!! My husband has not read any of your book yet but he said he can't wait for the sequel because we have been having a lot more sex since I am reading your book!! So that may answer a few questions about the effect the book has on me, it is a bit erotic and Miss Pandora has a very colorful and exciting sex life. I must admit that I found myself fantasizing about the escapades of Pandora and maybe living through her sex life because it is nothing like mine or my experiences. It's fun and exciting to live vicariously thru someone else so then it's safe and you are not committing adultery!!!!!! Except in your imagination, and hopefully my imagination will not get me in trouble! I have found the book easy to read and each chapter being a different episode in Pandora's life makes it easy to put the book down for a few minutes, go have sex and come back to the next erotic chapter!!! I'm just not sure if I can ever look at you again without imagining you strapped naked to a bed blindfolded with 3 people all over you!! What a thought, what a picture, what a delicious fantasy!
Signed,
“T” from Florida


Response to T:

Dear T,
One word: lubricant
Thanks for the feedback and I'm so very happy to hear that the purpose of this book- to incite a little sex riot for women in the best years of their lives, is working! Carry on with your, ahem, activities.
XO
Pan

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok readers, keep 'em coming. Pun intended.

No comments: